Part-time positions are available.
Who we are:
- We are an independent, family owned and operated Funeral Home serving the greater Vancouver area since 1908.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified, dedicated, caring and service driven individuals to join our growing team of Funeral professionals.
- Assisting funeral directors in the process of carrying out bereavement rights and disposition
- Assisting the funeral directors in both service preparation and post service duties
- Cleaning service vehicles
- Driving service vehicles (including Coach, Limousine, Flower Van)
- Transporting decedents from Funeral Home to Services then onto cemetery or crematorium
- Assisting with transfers from hospitals/care homes/residences
- Assisting with other duties as required
An eligible candidate will:
- Have good demeanor and professional outlook
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
- Hold themselves to a high standard of service
- Be empathetic and compassionate
- Be someone who likes to help others
- Have a flexible schedule which may include evening and weekends
- Will be physically capable of standing for long period
- Be able to comfortably lift 50-75 lbs
- Have a Class 5 drivers license with a good driving record
- Be able to provide their own black suit
To apply, or for more information please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Respectfully, only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.