Bergeron Funeral Services & Crematorium Ltd. is a family owned Funeral Home in Dawson Creek, British Columbia, serving our community since 1994. Dawson Creek is home to over 11 500 citizens and has a large rural population as well. Best known as Mile ‘0’ of the Alaska Highway, Dawson Creek is a town with a rich history. There are many opportunities for outdoor recreation and we also have an active and vibrant arts community.
We are currently seeking a licensed Funeral Director or an apprentice looking for a mentor, to join our team. We offer a competitive salary, extended health benefits, and a friendly, collaborative work environment.
The successful candidate must be client-focused, keen to solve problems and able to handle a challenge while managing multiple priorities. You must be a motivated team player who can work with little supervision in a sometimes busy environment and able to maintain your composure regardless of the circumstances.
- Must be a licensed funeral director and embalmer with some experience
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of working well with limited supervision
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Computer skills are requirement
- Physical ability to manage the lifting required of this position
Our priority is to provide excellent care and service for our families. If you are looking for a position with plenty of opportunity to learn, where every day is different, and have the desire to be a part of a dynamic team of professionals we would love to hear from you!
Interested applicants should forward their cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org; 250-782-1264 (fax), or in person at 10200 17 Street, Dawson Creek, British Columbia, V1G 4C2.