Amherst Funeral and Cremation Services is currently looking for a licensed Junior Funeral Director to join our busy operations at our Downtown Vancouver offices and our mortuary service centre in Coquitlam. We’re looking for energetic personalities to strengthen our award-winning team and services.
Successful candidates must possess:
- A valid BC Funeral Director’s License. We are willing to facilitate license transfer for the right candidate.
- A maximum of 3 (three) years of industry experience. Strong preference will be given to candidates with minimal industry experience who have desire to learn our ways and grow organically as part of Amherst family. Please check your baggage at the door.
- A valid BC Driver’s License with excellent driving skills and records.
- Superior planning and organizational skills, with proven time management skills to meet demanding deadlines. Ability to manage given caseload while ensuring an exceptional customer experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in other languages is a strong asset for main considerations.
- Strong commitment to uphold company’s objectives, policies, values and reputation.
- Proficiency with current computer skills and technologies.
- Desire to work as a part of a team and collaborate in effective and consistent manners.
- Must be able to work outside of normal work schedule from time to time, as required.
Any interested applicants should forward their resume with cover letter and references to: