Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer
Business: Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia
- Arranges, coordinates and directs funeral ceremonies.
- Meets and surpasses the needs of the families.
- Maintains active involvement within the community and is committed to building and establishing effective relationships and rapport.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Possesses a Funeral Directors license, displays superior arrangement, directing and embalming skills.
- Possesses a Embalmers license and is confident in the embalming room and with embalming procedures.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills with the ability to partner will all levels of the organization.
- Exemplifies values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Continually betters oneself via literature, professional educational seminars, etc.
- A valid driver’s license is a mandatory requirement for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone who may be qualified and interested, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel & Crematorium