Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer needed for very busy regional funeral service provider - Cariboo-Chilcotin Funeral Services. Be a part of a great rural community and an experienced team of funeral professionals. Enjoy country living in Beautiful British Columbia's interior and be part of the team at one of the fastest growing funeral service providers and crematorium operations in the province, this is a great opportunity for the right applicant to advance into a management role. Death care services for four major communities in a huge geographical area, including funeral homes, crematorium, monument sales as well as body removal and transport logistics for BCCS. The successful candidate must be a self-starter who can work independently and effectively as part of a team someone who has exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills. The Funeral Director will actively participate in the continued growth of the local market for this funeral home, and is committed to establishing and building professional relationships within the communities we serve. Salary and Benefits.
- Must be a licensed funeral director and embalmer.
- Excellent customer service skills and superior communication skills.
- Be able to meet and exceed the expectations of the families we serve.
- Self-motivated with proven track record of working with limited supervision.
- Experienced with arranging, directing and embalming
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Computer and accounting skills are an asset
- Must be flexible to work weekends
- Is a detail oriented person with high standards of teamwork, integrity and customer service.
Please email your resume and or questions to email@example.com. No telephone calls please and thank you!