The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the Location Manager with all aspects of this location. Critical to the success of this operation are flawless execution standards combined with a thorough understanding of our clientele. The successful candidate will be expected to direct and lead all personnel and ensure that the facility and equipment are maintained to a high degree of readiness.
- To develop and maintain a positive environment so that employees are motivated to strive for performance excellence and achievement
- To provide a premier level of client satisfaction that will satisfy the needs of every client family and upholds the Dignity Promises
- To identify, implement and continuously improve the internal business practices that impact customer satisfaction, employee morale and financial performance
- To exceed the location's targeted financial goals and marketing strategies
- To engage in and support all sales, and cemetery related activities, and personnel
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent Interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Candidates must have their British Columbia Funeral Director’s License, or be a second year apprentice, or have the ability to reciprocate their license from another jurisdiction
- A willingness to participate in community organizations
- Superior management and organizational skills
Please email your resume by 5:00 pm PST Friday, March 15th to Kevin.Mintenko@DignityMemorial.comWe thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those candidates considered for this opportunity will be contacted for an interview.